jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Yo Hub Nerds : check to see if YouSayToo is hosting your stolen conent

1. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 6 years ago

Title is pretty self explanatory: I saw one of my articles from here being copied on YouSayToo.  I checked around and from a very quick sample it looks like plenty of the hundred or so articles he's posted have been lifted from HubPages, and those that haven't are still stolen.

The user name is mtwzh, might want to take a peak to make sure nothing you own has been posted.

1. Les Trois Chenes profile image90
      Les Trois Chenesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've seen my stuff on other sites. What do you do about it?

1. skyfire profile image74
        skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

@Les Trois Chenes, Report that content to Host/ISP so that they can take it down.

Yousaytoo is one type of autoblog that fetches content from member feeds and to be seen clean in the eyes of SE they are soon going to remove the outgoing  and fetched blog's internal links.

2. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

wow that is why YouSayToo as it has all been said before, bad man

3. brnielsen44 profile image60
    brnielsen44posted 6 years ago

Yeah, as you are probably all familiar, you can also search in Google with quotes around your content and see if there is anyone else out there that is stealing your content.

4. thooghun profile image85
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, Len.

I was almost offended to find he hadn't ripped anything from me personally, nevertheless I'm going to voice my concern with an Email. Hopefully he'll be removed fairly soon.

5. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 6 years ago

I keep getting unsolicited emails from YouSayToo, telling me about their new features etc.. I thought I must have an account there (I have accounts everywhere that I've long forgotten about), but I don't.