jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Mentor wanted

1. eaglecreek profile image60
    eaglecreekposted 6 years ago

Hi everyone !

I'm Jason and i am relativly neew to hub pages . i really want to get back into writing after a fifteen year layoff . i could really use a mentor to help me get back into the swing of things. I live in Arkansas in the central US so it would be great to find someone close to my time zone but i will be happy to get any help i can get.

take care everyone

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Jason I think you're repeating yourself...again.

We did email about this and I think a lot of general advice you got was "start writing."

The more time you spend thinking about it, the less writing you'll do.

3. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Jason just pick a topic and get going on it. I'm available most any time. You can give me a shout, send me the hub to look it over for errors etc. I'd be happy to help with anything you might need.

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Hey I thought by now you would have at least ten hubs under your belt..do not worry about making the mark, just start writing and you will, I assure you get back into the flow. I struggled with the thought of three days but just started writing stuff and the flow is now pretty okay. Best wishes to you!
    Do not fear!

5. eaglecreek profile image60
    eaglecreekposted 6 years ago

thank you everyone , im feeling so scatter brained right now trying to pick out a topic. ok so im just gonna start writing and when i come up with something maybe one of you wont mind taking a look at it and telling me what you think

many thanks

1. darkside profile image85
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Write about what you know. And here's a little something about finding ideas for your hubs