jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Glitch in Tags

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago

All of a sudden, there is a glitch in the tagging utility.  I was trying to add some more tags to a hub that has already been up for a few months, and every time I begin typing into the tags box, up pops the "answer a question" box.

At first, I thought perhaps I had accidentally clicked on the wrong thing (entirely possible), but after it happened 5 times in a row, I don't think so.

It will not even accept any input at all.  The very first keystroke pops up the "answer this question" box, the topic being 4000% unrelated to the hub to which I'm trying to add tags.

1. Ari Lamstein profile image78
      Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi DzyMsLizzy,

I am trying to reproduce this issue but am unable.  It might help if you can provide some additional information.  For example:
          -What hub are you trying to add tags to?
          -What browser and version are you using?

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
        DzyMsLizzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, ariariari:,

Oh, yikes!  I was working on several hubs yesterday--I'm not sure on which exact one I encountered the problem.  (It actually happened more than once.)

I switch back and forth between IE and Firefox.  Mostly IE, which I was using yesterday.  (I usually go to Firefox to upload pictures.)

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I had something like that happen a few times a few days ago, but not since.

Looks like another mystery glitch may be looming. smile