jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Guessing Games ~ The Winners Circle

1. DJ Funktual profile image86
    DJ Funktualposted 9 years ago

Congratulations to the winners of our first 4 GUESSING GAMES.

1)  Crash Jones solved our first Who Am I? puzzle.   (LOU-DOG)  Bradley Nowell of Sublime's best friend and inspiration for "What I Got".    ENTERTAINMENT forum 

2)  Inspirepub solved our second Who Am I? puzzle.   (Howard Beale)  The prophetic madman news anchor from the film NETWORK who said, "I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"     HUBBER'S HANGOUT

3)  Jonno.Norton solved the the first What's That Song? puzzle.   (Sun City by Artists United Against Apartheid)   Little Steven's "We Are The World" just for freedom and equality in South Africa.     ARTS Forum

4)  lady luck solved the third Who Am I? puzzle.    (Rupert)  Stewie's Teddy Bear on the Cartoon TV Show Family Guy.    FAMILY forum   duh!

I would love to recruit more sleuthing hubbers for this but it's very hard to get people together at the same time.   I'm almost always on the Hub by Midnight EST.   
    If you'd like to play and are a night owl like me, please join us. 

Thank You for Your Time, and Out Your Head I Climb  wink

p.s. You know how much I love photos in the forum so if anyone is inclined to post the winners with their respective ANSWERS, that'd be rad of you.

2. DJ Funktual profile image86

Game # 5 has just begun in the Health Fourm!!!

3. profile image0
    Jonno.Nortonposted 9 years ago

http://a113.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/122/l_b93956e33f733c2c39910e60cfb9ba60.jpg

That's me.

This was my answer (taking Funktual's approach and using the VH1 Pop-Up Video version, just because it rules):

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lKCJWjqjQww

4. DJ Funktual profile image86

uh-oh TMI alert!   

What kind of Fashion victim are you?   Put the Bret photo back up there!   PLEASE!

5. profile image0

Oh jeez, everyone is so sensitive these days. Ok let me find a better one

6. DJ Funktual profile image86

LOL!  You are so silly dude.   I just wanted a picture of Sun City with your avatar next to it.   You have me laughing so hard.  It could also the brownie...

7. profile image0

Oh hahahaha, jeez call me narcissistic or what? I love photos of myself haha

8. DJ Funktual profile image86

Alright let's get back to the game!

working