jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Why does my newly hub has 49?

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

They pretty much all do that. smile Give it a few days...

2. HowOldIs profile image60
    HowOldIsposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the insight that I shouldn't worry about hub scores going to 49 if they are new.

I just joined, was writing eagerly (4th hub already) but stopped at seeing the 49 score.

Now I can continue without worry!

3. Claudin_Dayo profile image59
    Claudin_Dayoposted 5 years ago

I too published my new hub just now and got a score of 50! big_smile I don't know but is that a right score?? haha don't you worry as long as your hub is informative, interesting and cool it's fine smile

4. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 5 years ago

well my hubs start with 50 when i post them and they drop to 49..then go to 52 on second day and slowly crawl to 70+ ..i dont pay much attention to scores..they eventually get settled...

5. 0
    jca197493@yahoo.cposted 5 years ago

I am new at Hubpages. What works for me, is just writing and not keeping up with scores. The scores tend to go up and down when you initialy post. They soon settle down. Write aricles you are proud of and your score will rise! Good luck...

6. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Having been here months and driven crazy by the scores, try to ignore the score day to day - glance at it week to week works much better for me. 

Posting a new Hub always lowers my score and I feel horrible so I have learned it will change momentarily.  The main thing is to keep building, set a strong foundation and link and build external links.  Have a plan in place and follow it diligently.  Hard work will pay off here on Hub Pages.