jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

I have an adsense question. Please help!

1. freefogging profile image82
    freefoggingposted 6 years ago

Ok....Do I have to sign up for adsense on hubpages to get adsense money? I do not currently have an adsense account. And if I do have to sign up can I do it right away or do I have to wait until I have written some hubs...and how many hubs...and can someone explain how adsense works in very simple terms. I am a writer but I have very little internet knowledge when it comes to making money and most of the articles I have read are way over my head. Thankyou to anyone who will take this time for me :smile

1. profile image0
      Rhysjcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think if you live anywhere in Asia you have to write a few good quality hubs before you can apply. Other than that, you can sign up and put your publisher ID in your settings straight away smile

2. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

Hi if you look at the top of the page the 'help'  button there is really a frequently asked questions section. Scroll down to the section on making money, then follow the links/advice on setting up Adsense. Hope that helps. The HubPages learning center is a good place to learn about the HubPages too.

freefoggingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks...been there done that. Can you just answer the one question about do I have to join adsense to get paid by adsense on hubpages? Because I see there are already ads on my articles but I haven't signed up for adsense. So do I get paid for clicks to those ads or do I have to have an account with adsense.?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes mam, it is all in the link I provided, you can also apply asap to earn.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago
  4. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

No signee; no payee. smile

Thank you very very much. Now I know. Paradigmsearch I bow to you. :smile

5. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Re.: "and can someone explain how adsense works in very simple terms."

As long as you have no Adsense account, HubPages will get 100% of the ad impressions shown on your hubs. Once you become an affiliate and activate your own affiliate ID, you will start getting 60% of the page impressions, with the remaining 40% going to HubPages.

If someone clicks on an ad shown on your page impressions, you get 100% of the revenue from that click. If someone clicks on an ad shown on HubPages' share of the page impressions, they get 100% of the revenue from that click.

Awesome info. now I understande more. I need to sign up with adsense now so that I earn more money. Thankyou so much, you have been very helpful everyone.

6. Richieb799 profile image63
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

You should be accepted with the 5 hubs you aleady have. After you apply at google.com/adsense it will take between 1-2 weeks before they approve or disapprove you.
    Once you have got you account you copy and paste your Adsense I.D code into the affiliates section on Hubpages to start earning. It took me about 8-9 months to get the hang of earning and I reached the threshold.

working