jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How important is it to use the keyword tooL

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

can we make up our own if they are relative to the article?

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ya keyword tool is very important tool in bringing more traffic to your hub.keyword tool helps us to know which topics are more searched

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

You can make up your own, but are they the terms that people are actually searching for?

The Keyword tool gives you the search terms that people are typing into their search boxes and in what volumes - if you use your own you risk using a keyword that nobody actually searches for and that will not return you any traffic

3. PierrePierre profile image61
    PierrePierreposted 6 years ago

Google adwords is a perfect keyword tool. The right keywords bring more traffic to your hub.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

Hi schoolgirlforreal, this is a nice forum post  -- http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/56119

5. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

Using a good keyword tool makes all the difference, really. I use to just write what I thought most would search for. Then once I used the keyword tool I saw how wrong I was.

People use many different words and phases to search for the same thing. You have to know what they are, how many use each one and pick the ones that you can rank for.

I would go so far as to say you can't make big money, at least not fast, without using a good keyword tool. smile

6. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

No doubt. Keyword tool is very important for ultimate success.

7. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

Thankyou all smile that's very helpful!