jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Attracting Hubbers' Attention!!

1. LukiusJB profile image60
    LukiusJBposted 6 years ago

An even more basic question than the off-site traffic issue...

As a newbie, having joined just today and posted his first hub, what are some good ways to begin attracting the attention of other hubbers to my article? The only automated broadcast function seems to be the feed...so besides that I'm not sure where to start...

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You will attract other Hubbers' attention by participating meaningfully in forum discussions and commenting on other people's Hubs.    Obviously deliberate attention-seeking will probably have the opposite effect!

In any case, virtually all of your earnings will come from outside traffic - Hubbers do not generally click on ads.  So mix with other Hubbers for the fun of it, while you work on attracting paying traffic.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The exclamation points in the title of your post led me to mistakingly believe that you urgently needed our attention.

3. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

Just write well and 10X better headlines.  Your hubs will be seen in topic pages/yes the feed/someone may tell someone/lots of us hub hop, I meet most new hubbers there and enjoy following them, again if I got there work/ some will say stay active in the community like the forums

This is great but where you will lose much credibility is fanning a bunch of senior hubbers etc, which violates TOS rules there has just been a ton of this , but I won't fan people back anymore without fan mail or a comment, it's a common courtesy and lets people know who you are.

Now don't behave, write about what you love and know, I'm off to fan you without fanmail as I must sleep and know I started 18 months ago and certainly never behaved either lol

It ain't worth it if it ain't fun! I say!