jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Who wants to laugh??

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Let's share some jokes!!

Here is one....

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went To the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags Never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a Trained professional and I was in good hands. "Now," she asked me, "has your plane arrived yet?"

2. MJ Wadsworth profile image60
    MJ Wadsworthposted 6 years ago

lol nice one.

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! smile

A carrot! smile

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

And here's another one.....

While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. "Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces."

4. MJ Wadsworth profile image60
    MJ Wadsworthposted 6 years ago

Ahhh you got me lol. Nice second joke too.

Three women were chatting about their love lives, all wanting to spice them up. There was a girlfriend, a mistress and a wife. They decided to buy identical hot black outfits, a sexy cape, underwear and a flirty face mask, then reconvene a week later to compare results.

A week later:

Girlfriend: my boyfriend came home, found me in the bedroom all dressed up. Ripped my clotes of and we made love all night. Great!

Mistress: My fella arranged to drop by. i was waiting with my outfit on. His eyes almost popped out. Let's just say we were up all night.

Wife: my husband came home. Saw me stood in my outfit and said 'what's for dinner batman?'

big_smile

working