jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Title tuner a success? :D

1. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 6 years ago

I griped a bit about the title tuner when it came out a while ago, but that is because it kept telling me to remove a word, and then add it straight back in an infinite loop...

But I have just checked one of my account and found that were it was struggling along with maybe 1 view per week it has now got to #1 for its new search term and brought in 60+ views in one day!

I know 60 views a day for some is a joke, but you have no idea what it is like to actually have people finding it in Google after it has been hidden for months lol

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I find it has helped me a bit. I definitely am getting more views on the ones I tweaked.

3. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

I am getting more views as well..not every day..

4. MPG Narratives profile image85
    MPG Narrativesposted 6 years ago

Seems to be working for me too, I'm happy with it. smile

5. Sunny Robinson profile image85
    Sunny Robinsonposted 6 years ago

My average is about 60 views, too.  Title tuning did get some of my hubs more traffic. smile I like it, sometimes, except when it tells me to add some words into the title that wouldn't really make sense.

6. LSKing profile image85
    LSKingposted 6 years ago

I read this thread, used title tuner, and then pinged each of the  5 hubs that I changed.... keeping my fingers crossed!

7. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 6 years ago

It is actually up to 80+ now, I might watch it over the next few days and see if it is simply a random spike or a sustained jump big_smile

8. 0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

I've tinkered with it on a few of my hubs to include one that the title looks like straight spamola now,but it's upped my traffic and I don't care because it is in a genre that is mostly spammy looking all over the web anyway. A few other hubs I've added one word to the title and saw a little more traffic,so I think it's pretty cool.

9. Garrett Mickley profile image81
    Garrett Mickleyposted 5 years ago

It seems to help some hubs and hurt others (or maybe the dropped traffic is just a coincidence).

Either way, I will continue to use it.

Also, 60 views a day on one hub is unheard of for me, so grats!