jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (17 posts)

11 months on Hubpages!

1. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Never imagined I'd be where I am with this now, nearly a year. Anyone else remember what they were thinking when they signed up? I was looking for an extra way to make money and I've found it surprizingly, I heard about Adsense and that lead me here big_smile I also wanted to do something I enjoy and being creative!
    Met cool people in the process big_smile

1. tobey100 profile image61
      tobey100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Same here.  Ten months for me.  Haven't made a dime but I've enjoyed every minute of it.

1. WryLilt profile image87
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, really? Do you have your affiliates set up?

1. tobey100 profile image61
          tobey100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep.  All but Adsense.  They kicked me out the first month and I still have no reason.  No abuses, no spam, nothing that violated their terms.  Don't really care too much.  I'm still here and enjoying myself.  smile

2. reversecharles profile image60
    reversecharlesposted 6 years ago

3. SandyMcCollum profile image87
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Me too, 11 months. Have made some money but  not near what I hoped for. But, I'm here to change that now. Congrats to you!

4. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Congrats. smile

But, doesn't one normally celebrate yearly anniversary? hmm

Just a thought.

5. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

I came here from nowhere and with no goal but now I am happy, that's it. I like to write hubs that makes no money or hubs that get ads disabled, LOL. I have met great people who has won my honor and love here and I am learning so many things everyday and which is is a great achievement to me. And as a new learner of English HP is a great learning tool for me.

Congrats on the verge of first year anniversary. smile

1. Ign Andy profile image60
      Ign Andyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great for you saleheen, enjoy your stay here smile

6. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! I think when I started I was looking for a site to promote one of my blogs... not sure how I got here. Wrote an article for fun and it took off... and I stayed!

(Definitely pays better than my blog does!)

7. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

Congrats on being here so long!  I can't wait to be reaching these anniversaries all of you speak of!

8. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I joined mainly for backlinks/promotion etc. but stayed. Now I am addicted to this amazing place!

9. salt profile image66
    saltposted 6 years ago

10. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Congrats to everyone. Long ways to go for me.

11. lex123 profile image71
    lex123posted 6 years ago

Though I had signed up as a hubber and wrote few hubs two years ago, I hardly used to visit here. Also I hadn't made any channels for these hubs. So I didn't realise the benefit of it. Now since about 2 months I'm active here, submitted more hubs, and made hub channels I can make out the difference.

12. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

Been here seven months- i had just lost my job and was looking for something to keep me busy- it sure has... and the money- rising every week- theoretically it paid for a meal out last night- not that i have it yet as still short on payout- but never mind

13. torimari profile image79
    torimariposted 6 years ago

Congrats. I recently reached a year...sad to say I've barely been active since the beginning of summer. :[ But, at least it's because of a job. tongue