Interesting end of the year traffic patterns

1. gracenotes profile image92
    gracenotesposted 6 years ago

I have been here a year now, and I have realized that the last quarter of the year produces some interesting search patterns.  A really obvious one is the search for product reviews in anticipation of buying Christmas gifts.

But I suppose that there is a lot more happening at year's end to account for increased traffic in some slightly less obvious areas.

For instance, people are trying to figure out how to deal with tax concerns and sometimes, where to invest money to accomplish this.

I hadn't thought of this before either, but at least in the U.S., many medical insurance policies are built around the calendar year, and the insured people want to minimize their out-of-pocket costs, especially for certain expensive surgical procedures.  That may be why I'm seeing an uptick in searches for some of my hub topics.

Might be a good thing to know, if it helps you plan  your hubs so that they cover various seasonal swings in traffic.

I am still in awe of how long it takes to learn this stuff.

1. Super Chef profile image65
      Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing the information i,m off to write a few product hubs ching ching