jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

does anyone use a paid backlinking service, if so which one and do you think it has proved worth while?

1. jpwriter profile image78
      jpwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do not.  And I would not.  I don't recall anyone that I know mentioning any either.  I write for InfoBarrel and have done this for awhile so while I can't say hey, yes, here's the name of who I use, I can say that I've never heard anyone mention a company.  So maybe that's a bit of an answer.

I would not use one myself.  Too much risk.  There is plenty of backlinking that I can do on my own.  Anyhow, maybe that helped some.

1. jpwriter profile image78
        jpwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh.  and there's this (just saw it and thought of this post):
          ...buying links. Now whether or not you're morally opposed to that doesn't matter, Google is.

So, I don't know where or how "backlinking" services figure in to that whole equation.  I am pretty sure though that my writing and my website is worth too much to risk getting banned for life from Google Adsense, the primary way that I optimize.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Paid backlinking might get your hubs unpublished.

2. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

I have to make an effort to do some of this!!!

3. TerryGl profile image61
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

Paid backlinking service can mean many different things. You can join membership sites like Jonathon Ledger and Matt Cullen who have built up networks to distribute your spun articles on.

Jonathon also has one two and three way backlinks as a service for a monthly fee.

As for buying text links or blogroll links from a third party service can only end in disaster. All it will take is one bad neighbourhood backlink and your site is gone.

Ifr you can afford buying links, then consider buying software that does this automatically where your in full control.

4. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

dont want to pay for backlinks