jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Which is more accurate Google Keyword Tool or Wordtracker?

1. Barb H profile image67
    Barb Hposted 6 years ago

I just signed up for a one month subscription to Wordtracker and have been comparing the results with what I get from the Google Keyword Tool. My issue is nothing comes close to matching. The values I get for the Google results are very different between the two systems. I’m confused about how to interpret the conflicting information.

1. Super Chef profile image64
      Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I personally prefer the Google Key Tool as Google have the biggest share of the market and are therefore going to be more accurate.

2. ns1209 profile image35
    ns1209posted 6 years ago

I reckon Google as they are the search giant!

3. HELLA profile image60
    HELLAposted 6 years ago

Google Keyword Tool is most accurate out of the free keyword tools. Fact. Don't think twice.

4. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago
    1. HELLA profile image60
      HELLAposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So are you saying in your experience Wordtracker works better? Or are you just saying by what the site says, it works better because I never trust what I read from someone's website...

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Both are quite inaccurate. Can't really say which one is more. To the best of my knowledge, the fundamental difference is google includes only its own data, while wordtracker also includes at least yahoo and bing, may be some other minor ones, too. smile

6. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Like more people I rely on google keyword tool but we need more feedback from wordtracker users.