jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Including Pricing Information On Hubs

1. 0
    BenjaminBposted 6 years ago

Does anyone know if you are allowed to include pricing comparisons for products and services on Hubs in the perspective of what a person running a business can plan to budget for if they choose to use said product or service?

2. girly_girl09 profile image79
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

I don't see why not as long as it otherwise meets HP's, Terms of Service. http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have the same opinion.

2. 0
      BenjaminBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes girly_girl09 and saleheensblog I have read the TOS and saw nothing specifically saying anything on the topic. I guess I will try it on my next Hub as intended and hope it does not fall into some magical grey area of evil Hubber activity.

I've wondered about this for awhile as showing prices in some instances for services you have affiliate deals with can possibly encourage more clicks.

I will do so as an experiment and then if it flies by with no problems perhaps I will have to go back and restructure may Hubs to do the same.

Thanks for the replies!

3. Fiction Teller profile image60
    Fiction Tellerposted 6 years ago

Hi BenjaminB,

I think I read in the Amazon Associates terms of service that you can't list product prices anywhere in your copy.  You can check it yourself.  Don't know about eBay.

But I imagine that ballpark figures that are not connected to specific products are fine.