jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Took on board some valuable advice!!

1. Super Chef profile image59
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

The other day I took on some valuable advice from WryLilt after reading her hub http://hubpages.com/hub/Quick-Tips-For- … n-Hubpages and I edited 90% of my hubs doing what she suggested and surprisingly enough my earnings seem to be going up from adsense here on hubpages. Although no sales from Amazon yet my clicks have increased dramatically. I advise all the new hubbers here to pay her hub a visit. Almost forgot thanks for the great advice WryLilt.

1. travelespresso profile image83
      travelespressoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

WOW!  Thanks fantastic Super Chef - congratulations.  I'm a fan of WryLilt but she's so prolific I never get time to read everything!  I'll pop on over and check this out.

Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

After being on hubpages for 9 months myself, I never even knew about the first picture on the second paragraph to allow google to advertise next to the first one. Thinking of all the traffic that i missed out on clicks from. I could kick myself. thanks for the congrats travelespresso

2. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Thanks Super Chef. I will check it now.

Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

your welcome TopUniverse. Every little helps!! smile

3. Jason Courier profile image60
    Jason Courierposted 6 years ago

Thanks Super Chef for the awesome tip! Just what I was looking for! If the clicks increase, eventually also the earnings I think :-)

4. LindaJM profile image81
    LindaJMposted 6 years ago

I must be lucky to have just started and found those hubs already.

working