jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hubpages Success Stories

1. 60
    OnlineWebCamerasposted 6 years ago

Hello all... a newbie (to Hubpages) here...

I'm a little curious how much moola one can make with a good Hub Page... and also curious what kind of traffic they receive?

Just looking for a little inspiration wink

1. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, adsense income is unlimited really if you choose an evergreen topic with plenty of search traffic and low publisher competition. On the other hand good sales pages directing to amazon or ebay can earn a lot with much less traffic. There are too many variables to give a definitive answer - it will depend a lot on your own skills.

Here's a hub you might want to check out for inspiration: http://hubpages.com/hub/Google-Keyword-Tool-Redefined

2. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

I just made over a dollar yesterday in 1 day! Thats a huge success story!

3. JP993 profile image87
    JP993posted 6 years ago

If you really put your mind to it and think of your hubs as a business then you can learn how to make a lot of money from them.

Some people write for the fun of writing and may receive some revenue from them but there are techniques to make your hubs earn you a living.

Ryankett is doing very well on hubpages an he has written quite a few informative hubs on how to achieve $1000 a month.

Their are other hubbers I know that are making very exceptional amounts of money from hubpages but they prefer a low profile.

There are many spin offs to earning money from hubpages.

Hubpages is a great place to start.