jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

6 weeks-- time does fly

1. Rochelle Frank profile image87
    Rochelle Frankposted 9 years ago

33 hubs ,998 views, 36 fans-- I don't know what I expected, but this is fun!  Didn't know what I was getting into. There are quite a bunch of nice and talented people here. Thanks!

2. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Nice to have you around smile

Rochelle Frankposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Misha.

3. Lissie profile image88
    Lissieposted 9 years ago

I pleased you are having fun Rochelle: you are also my most successful referal! Do you happen to remember how you found hubpages?

4. Rochelle Frank profile image87
    Rochelle Frankposted 9 years ago

Lissie-- You are my number one fan--  You hopped in a few minutes after I posted my first one. I don't know how you found me! (And I don't even know what a refferal is...?)

Hubber DonnaCSmith told me about this.  We have 'known' each other for a couple of years-- but only on  a couple of internet  sites. We live on opposite coasts of the US.  Check out her hubs-- very well written and researched. She has published a couple of young adult historical fiction novels and three-- nearly four  non-fiction books about equine subjects.

5. Lissie profile image88
    Lissieposted 9 years ago

Darkside wrote a hub on referrals http://hubpages.com/hub/Referrals  Recently hubpages changed so that u can see a list of people who have signed up under you under my account/url trackers.  Why would you want to do this? Because you gert 10% of page impressions of your referee's impressions (from the HP % not the huber impressions) but more importantly you get great people like Rochelle joing HP !

Rochelle Frankposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Oh boy-- I may never get  any coffee money.  I may not have the ambition or inclination to learn or do all of the stuff you need to do. I think I am signed up for adsense. Amazon gave me some complications. I admire people like you who know how to work  in the system.

6. Lissie profile image88
    Lissieposted 9 years ago

Rochelle  I admire people like you who are real world published authors :-)

working