jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

Woohoo! Best Amazon day yesterday, ever!

1. girly_girl09 profile image78
    girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

I sold around $1200 dollars worth of 18 different products and NONE were electronics (so about $78 in commission @ 6.5%...hoping I'll get up to 7% by the end of the month). This is exciting for someone like me who targets products under $50! To put it into perspective, I've only been making around $150-$200 with Amazon each month. There were about $300 worth of shoes, so some of those might get returned. Otherwise, these were probably related to holiday shopping!

It's so exciting to have a holiday season this year where all my hubs have "matured". I can't wait to see the results! Last holiday season was a let down, but I didn't have many product hubs, either.

1. David 470 profile image87
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

1200$ in one day??? Thats amazing. I have yet to start writing product hubs. hmm

2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

My hat's off to you!  My own Amazon hubs pretty much do nothing so it's good to hear of someone actually earning off of it.  I'll just have to keep working on it, I guess.

1. girly_girl09 profile image78
      girly_girl09posted 6 years ago in reply to this

The more targeted, *specific* products hub you write, the more you'll earn. big_smile

3. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Congrats!  I love hearing success stories!  Thank you for sharing.

4. lex123 profile image69
    lex123posted 6 years ago

Congrats! Good to read such success stories, which are real inspiration to others too.

5. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

hmmm, looks like I better get going amazon based hubs. Thats exciting and good job!!!!

6. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

Congrats, I have sold only 9 items this October so far, and they are cheaper items, baby products etc. and they are less than 50 USD each too.

7. Dr23 profile image59
    Dr23posted 6 years ago

Nice job!

Hope the ball keeps on rolling.

I find while the more specific products do help, it is still hit or miss.

8. Money Glitch profile image88
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

http://i44.tinypic.com/10wl7cz.jpg girly_girl.
    Hopefully Amazon will surprise me one day...LOL! 
    Seriously, Congrats and Way to gooooo! big_smile

9. Spacey Gracey profile image74
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

Congrats Girly - I probably told you this already but I read an article on the Hubblog about you, and that is why i joined, and now I get $100s from Amazon each month - so I own you many thanks.

My best day on Amazon was last month and someone bought nearly $2000 worth of photographic equipment...... and I have never written anything to do with photography. It was a lovely surpise.

10. Ign Andy profile image60
    Ign Andyposted 6 years ago

Congrats, that's HUGE.
    On the other hand, yesterday was not so good for me.

11. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Way to go girly_girl, it's always great to read about a Hubber's success story. Hope that those Amazon sales keep on rolling in!

12. jaymelee23 profile image66
    jaymelee23posted 6 years ago

Great job, Girly! I hope you have an awesome Christmas in sales!

13. tritrain profile image78
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Most of the stuff I've sold were DVDs and electronics.  It's all good.  smile