jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon Ads

1. Toni Meneses profile image61
    Toni Menesesposted 6 years ago

Please bear with me. I just joined last Oct. 12. I would like to know how can i put the codes of Amazon product ads on my hub? I can't seem to find the box for the code in the web.

Thanks in advance

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

First fill your Amazon Affiliate Code in id affiliate setting.Simply use amazon capsule and fill code of product you can also search product through name.

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
        Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL. I was looking around for hours doing what you did having that same problem, haha. But like they said...

Go to My Account
        Affiliate Settings

And go to Amazon if it doesn't say "set" then it does not work.

If it does say set. Then put all of the amazon ads you want in, they will all work and you don't have to do a thing. Believe me I worried about it for 4-5 days. But I know its working because I have had 8 hits, no purchases though sad

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Are you already an amazon affiliate?

Is your HP affiliate page showing your amazon account number and the word “set”?

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

If not, go here: http://hubpages.com/faq/#amazon

If you are already an affiliate and HP "set", then:

Just place the amazon capsules like you would place the other capsule types. Your affiliate code will already be attached to them.

As to product codes, categories, etc.: just explore all the options in the amazon capsule and you will figure it out. smile