jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

I have 99 followers

1. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

Its bed time- been out and had the largesst half of the bottle. Come home and there I am with 99 followers. the question is will there be 100 when this semi hung over mother gets up in the morning? Will i always be 99 not out? we wil see
    a big thankyou to those who have decided to follow and leave insightful comments , many of which make me stop and think. thanks again!

1. shaekelly profile image67
      shaekellyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How did u get 100 followers i know that this is a tedious process I've had an account for some time now but I just decided to write hubs and utilize this resource last week. Please read some of my hubs and let me know what I can do to improve them. please follow me, thanks in advance.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to the Forums! smile

If you like you can visit the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread and post a couple of links to your hubs, to have the reviewed/critiqued, so you can improve.

http://hubpages.com/forum/23

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Yes you do have 99 followers.

However, when I looked at your profile is says that you have 100 followers. tongue

So, congrats! smile

3. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

me 100 th tongue

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Got to love the world of HP smile

What's up Dame Scribe! smile big_smile It's always a pleasure to see you around the forums. smile big_smile lol tongue

5. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Hi Cagsil smile had to comment. Just love when Hubbers come along and give onto others. big_smile its awesome. Hope you been well.

I have been doing well Dame Scribe. I hope things are working out better for you as well. smile big_smile

6. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

thanks everyone- i now have 101 followers and a nice little badge!

7. Haunty profile image86
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

Very well-deserved in view of your excellent hubs.

working