jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

1. CJStone profile image90
    CJStoneposted 8 years ago

Is there any way to get music onto your hubs? Currently I'm using YouTube as a means, but it's not always ideal. If not: this would be a great addition to our hubs, the ability to provide a custom made sound track to our literary creations.

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

Nope.  Someone suggested this previously but it's really not a good idea.  The reader has to have the choice what they see and hear, and be able to start or stop at their whim, now ours.

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Here is the last thread on that matter http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/5599
    And I think we had at least a handful of such requests before. smile

4. SunSeven profile image60
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Make Your Music Heard At HubPages

I hope it helps. smile

Best Regards

5. CJStone profile image90
    CJStoneposted 8 years ago

OK will follow sun sven's advice. As for the rest, whther it's a good idea or not, it IS a good idea, it genuinely works as a way of enhancing the reading experience, giving "flavour" and "colour" to your words. I know. It works.

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

If it automatically starts then it is the worst idea ever.

6. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I think Charlotte meant automatic music that starts playing by itself as soon as you open the page. This is definitely not the brightest idea around cause it annoys the heck out of people.

However, an audio player capsule can be implemented if there is enough demand for it - and that's why I gave you the address of recent thread on the matter, so you can add your voice there smile