Demand Studios and other income earning sites?

1. Kelly347 profile image61
    Kelly347posted 6 years ago

Hello All,

I have recently joined up here & to date have been having a really positive experience.  I have made a very small amount of $$ (I know, I only have 3 hubs so far) and am curious about your experience with other revenue generating sites.  Anyone have any success with Demand Studio?   Any other site you could recommend for me?  I am looking to increase my writing output (& hopefully) & revenue over the coming weeks....

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I've been with Demand for over a year, and have had a very positive experience with them every step of the way. They are fairly picky in the hiring process, so please feel free to message me if you want advice.

There's also BrightHub that offers a slightly smaller upfront payment, but also RevShare on each article. Other up-front pay sites include Constant Content, and Writer's Access.

There are tons of RevShare only sites out there as well, but I don't have anything to do with them (Associated Content, Triond, Helium, Squidoo, etc.) You should look up a forum thread about InfoBarrel here from a day or so ago. That does sound pretty good and I might just check them out.

I try not to have all of my eggs in one basket and do a combination of personal blogs/sites, RevShare through HP and upfront writing through Demand, BrightHub, Constant Content and Writer's Access. I also do work for private clients.

1. purpleangel47 profile image60
      purpleangel47posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have applied three times with Demand Studios and they've rejected me each time. I'm not sure what they're looking for that I don't have. I did join Associated Content recently but I've only posted one article so far.
      Bright Hubs was next on my list.