jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Someone called bleed.. apparently joined 4 hours ago

1. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

Her poem seems dark and self harm.. can anyone contact her?

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Salt, have confidence in yourself - you know you have the ability to help! x

2. Diane Inside profile image88
      Diane Insideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Salt, I flagged it, It may be just a poem, but I agree it seems much more intense, The only thing we can do is email her through hubpages, or report it in hopes that hubpages staff can do more.

Hope whatever it is I hope we are helping in the best way we can.

3. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's just a confused new user who is spamming the forums with her poetry, instead of making Hubs.

2. SteveoMc profile image92
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

Personally, I don't think there is too much to worry about.  The writer is Desired Divinely and her profile reads in part, "I love to write poetry, And most of my work is on depression, death, pain, and sadness. I hope you enjoy them." 

I think she is a new user and is posting her work to a forum rather than writing a hub. She indicates up front that she likes to write about the dark side of life. 

She can be contacted from her profile:  http://hubpages.com/profile/Desired+Devinely

She openly welcomes comments and wants feedback, "Please feel free to review them and  I will thank everything you say to my heart. The reviews don't make me upset, they make my writing better."

3. IntimatEvolution profile image81
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

I just posted a small note to her.

4. ADDHome profile image60
    ADDHomeposted 6 years ago

I still think it's really sweet and touching that people are so genuinely concerned about her and that they want to have a responsible attitude about what they see on the internet.

5. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

Thanks, I didnt read her profile and was concerned. Im in australia. Wishing her well and if it is poetry, it is a brilliant poem of such feelings.

There is always light though through darkness and that is important to remember!!!