jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Roach killer google ad under Bush's picture on my hub

1. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 8 years ago

I'm sorry but the irony of it all- what the heck does roach killer have to do with my impeachment hub on Bush? I just looked at the hub and there is a huge roach killler GOOGLE ad right under Bush's picture...
    ROTFL................

1. weblog profile image59
      weblogposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Do we have control over it? I think we can prevent a particular site showing ads. There is such a setting in google adsense to block the unwanted ads. Still there is something odd, HP shows ads for their adsense code as well as ours smile It goes on cycling!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

That is funny smile Maybe AdSense has a sense of humor...

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!

1. Dorsi profile image92
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

How do I post a pic directly into the forum? If I take a screenshot what do I add after I save it? I'll try to catch that roach ad again...too funny it was....

4. crashcromwell profile image81
    crashcromwellposted 8 years ago

Well I just checked - the Roach Killer ads aren't up now. Still, there is a bit of poetic justice in that link!

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I usually host images on my website. You can use flickr, photobucket, or a bunch of other photo hosting sites also. Then just enclose image url into [ img] [ /img] brackets and you are done smile

1. Dorsi profile image92
      Dorsiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

OK I have photobucket- I can do that.
      Too funny- now there is a Lasik surgery ad under his pic. I guess goggle doesn't know what ads to put on  a hub about impeachment........lol.............

working