jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

what are the things that i have not done yet.

1. multifunctions profile image59
    multifunctionsposted 6 years ago

hubpages is still new to me. i need to know are there things i do not seem to even know or not rightly using provided by the hubpages?

1. shazwellyn profile image83
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The hubs I looked at seem a bit contentless.  You need to have a lot more information in them and learn to optimize your page. 

Hope this is a start!

1. multifunctions profile image59
        multifunctionsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks shzwellyn,
        what are the utilities on hubpages that i am not using.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
          Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Clearly you haven't plugged into the: CanUWriteItALL4Me Ap here @ HP....
          What I like about it most is that I don't have to apply any of my own energy to the Ezie World of Online Publishing! smile
          And the advantage of that is that my writing experience don't interfere with my full time occupation as a burglar smile
          In fact....
          My new found writing skills have allowed me to help people deal with Grief.... big_smile
          I can now leave them 'Thank You' notes after I have robbed their homes!! smile
          I couldn't have done this without the aid of the CanUWriteItALL4Me Ap.....

http://learningcenter.happypages.com/Ap … eitall4Me/

Now My Life is Good and Fool smile

Oh Thank You HappyPages lol

2. kashmir56 profile image62
    kashmir56posted 6 years ago

I just checked out some of your hubs, some are way too short, you should have 300-500 word count a hub.
    Also you should use the HubPages Linking Tool on each hub read here on how to do that.

3. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

The team will accept an 'envelope' under certain criteria, like having to wear this uniform yikes