Seazoria Dragon hubs

1. Seazoria profile image60
    Seazoriaposted 8 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers. Being somewhat new to hubpages I have created several hub related to the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons. Single most significant prehistoric biological discovery in history. The Seazoria dragons are about a thousand times more spectacular than the more simplistic younger land dinosaurs. Advanced prehistoric marine biology. and the discovery of the true prehistoric sea dragons.

Could anyone maybe take a look at these Seazoria dragon discovery hubs and review them.  Also if anyone could possibly leave some comments as to the style, content, photos,  format, length, or any other recommendations as to improve the effectiveness of the dragon hubs.

One final note. A salt lake city based geology company began compiling the the technical chemical composition profile of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons. Initial review of the data is outstanding. So if you review the Seazoria Dragon hubs keep in mind you are looking at the real dragons (remains). thanks

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Hi Seazoria:

We discourage opening threads just to announce the publication of new hubs.  Simply posting in the forums and participating in existing discussions will make your presence known.  Many members of the community make it a point to check out the profiles and hubs of new hubbers, and welcome them, when they begin participating in the forums.  On the other hand, posting solely for self-promotion may alienate other users.

In any case, this is all just a friendly heads-up.  I'm leaving this thread as is, for now, unless I see a pattern.

Welcome to HubPages!