jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is Digg.com effective for getting traffic to my hubs?

1. tundapem profile image61
    tundapemposted 6 years ago

I will like to know if I should use digg.com to get massive traffic to my hubs.

1. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I use digg, but my main traffic sources come from google. I do believe you will get indexed faster though if you send your links to digg and other similar sites.

Depending on your activity on digg, you can get traffic from there, but your main focus should be getting traffic from google, yahoo and etc...

Send backlinks to other sites as well..Even if your not getting direct traffic from them, its good to let the search engines know about your hub. Of course popularity of that keyword or topic will have a lot to do with it too.

1. tundapem profile image61
        tundapemposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks you David 470. I will be very active on digg. All I want to know is if it will be effective for getting few clicks, giving me some bucks.

2. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

I haven't used Digg, but have tried using stumbleupon and Xomba.  Both gives me a few views that quickly dies out.

I suspect Digg would be the same - a few views, with very few clicks, and then little to nothing.  It is very unlikely to produce massive traffic.

Much better, I think, to spend the time making more and better hubs, or studying SEO and keyword techniques.

3. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

You can't expect massive traffic from digg unless your site go to the home page.