jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Need help to raise traffic

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

At the start of October I had 102 hubs and got between 50-100 page views. Now my hubs have gone up to 146 and my page views are now between 150-200. I am certainly happy to see the increase in traffic but I feel its still low for 146 hubs. I feel there might be two issues here. I have never done any backlinking for my hubs except facebook. Second I never did any keyword research in the past but my last 30-40 hubs have been done with keyword. I would appreciate  if some one can give me ideas to increase traffic. I am in a difficult situation and badly need my adsense to get rolling. I am awaiting response from my fellow hubbers to get more traffic and increase in revenue.

1. girly_girl09 profile image78
      girly_girl09posted 6 years ago

To increase traffic, the answer is simple - write more hubs with that keyword research you've been using! smile I don't spend (waste is how I see it)  any time "marketing" or backlinking my hubs and they do just fine. I have noticed that one year later, many are earning more and more everyday, simply because they are indexed better in Google because of the time frame.

2. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I think you need to invest some time researching the topic of Internet Marketing.  It is huge, and you need to learn at least the basics.

3. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago

Read the Learning Center articles - the link is right at the bottom of this and every HP page.

1. 0
        ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Use social websites for tarrif

4. 0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Learn some seo. Your later part of the question itself had some answer. Write more KW rich articles to attract more readers.

5. IndikaT profile image80
      IndikaTposted 6 years ago

I think the main thing is to identify a better niche that suits you. That the topic interest you and the topic is not overloaded with many articles. So once you select the topic and key words just go to google adwords key word tool and see the competition for the key words. select a key word with less competition and average earning potential.