jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (19 posts)

substandard guilty for my all hubs

1. hspatel1312 profile image60
    hspatel1312posted 6 years ago

I am new hubber. When my 3rd day I have 14 articles published And I also got ACCOLADES for 10 hubs. And the next day I receive mail. And when  checked my account there were all hubs needs revision!!!! how is this possible? I can't believe it can be happened in hubpages!!! please help me for this!

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

We can't see your hubs, so are unable to give specifics.

Doesn't each hub give you some kind of clue message?

hspatel1312posted 6 years ago in reply to this

ya, I have published 14 hubs and  they gave me reason substandard quality for all my hubs. And so, they all are unpublished now. so, you can't view them.

1. John Holden profile image60
        John Holdenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hspatel, though your unpublished hubs can't be viewed the address for your blog is in your profile. Viewing your blog, I honestly don't think you'll get any more out of hubpages than substandard quality.
        Whilst you obviously have some good thoughts they are not at all easy to follow.
        You need to revise all your hubs with proper attention to writing in good clear English.

Sorry mate.

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

If there is a problem with one or several hubs, all hubs are often unpublished pending a manual review. It may turn out that only a few of the hubs need fixing. You should contact HubPages directly.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

here is the direct link to contact with them http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

and here are some information that would help you to short out what did you do wrong http://hubpages.com/faq/#

2. hspatel1312 profile image60

I contact to hubpages about this issue. but  I don't think they can help me. I think they will say me all about why  get substandard quality! I am too too nervous. . ..

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

W.E. That tombstone was awesome! smile Also, one of your other posts gave me a great idea for a hub enhancement. Just wanted to say thanks for that. smile

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Paradigmsearch, glad to hear it!

4. schoolgirlforreal profile image74
      schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

sometimes hubs get a warning like with mine, I had a broken link, and some other things.
      I hope you contacted hubpages so you can find out what to do!

thanks. I have contacted them yesterday. And I still didn't get any reply yet! till they reply me should I wait or I should write other hubs?  Because my score is going down.!!

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When in a hole, stop digging. Try to learn about what you did wrong, then fix it before writing more. They probably will not let you publish anyway. Be patient, wait for HubPages to respond. Your author score is the least of your worries right now.

thanks. I am now reading some hubs that are most popular. And trying to learn something from them! If you permit I want to e-mail you my one of hub to you. So, than you can tell me what did I wrong. Can I ? please help me!

2. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Seems that the Original Poster has been banned from HubPages.

1. profile image0
          DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hmmm. so it does. Too bad, he kind of seemed like he wanted to learn..Im guessing duplicate hubs or something...

1. profile image0
            Rhysjcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, It's very rare that somebody gets banned from HP.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
            Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Or something as simple as too short. I have seen "hubs" that consist of a single picture and a word or two.

3. CASE1WORKER profile image85
        CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

maybe he was one of the spammers that have been attacking recently

4. tonks21 profile image59
        tonks21posted 6 years ago

I had the same problem today! Got an e-mail that two hubs needed to be revised (no big deal) than all of a sudden all 780 hubs I have made over the next two years were unpublished and needed to be revised! Hopefully they will contact me about it SOON!

working