jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Font Changes For Only certain Hubbers?!

1. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

I have noticed that certain hubs have different fonts. Is it my browser problem? Or is it reserved for certain Hubs only? Check this with other Hubs.(not the title, but the text content!)
    Noticeable difference in Typeface

You can see the difference in the text part and the link part itself!

And there are Hubs with text in red! How is it possible? I wonder. Take a look at this one Text In Red!

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image89
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

Well, is it bold and italic?  It does look different, but maybe it was all typed with a "heading" style.

1. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Stacie. May Be That is a possibility. Have not tried that yet. But I will.

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

There are bugs in the tinymce text capsule editor that allow some unwanted html tags to slip through when they are pasted in.  Some of those bugs are historic (but we haven't cleaned up old capsules), and some may still exist.  I'm pretty sure that is what happened in these two cases.

We have intentionally chosen to limit font, layout, and color choices in order to provide a consistent browsing experience.  Our hope is that we have provided just enough to allow you to make attractive, informative pages.

1. 61
      tejasgringoposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I actually have no choice of font or font color at all and am stuck with the powder blue one that's all the rage. I see hubs all over the place with nice black text, pictures in the text capsule, nice web page type formatting, youtube videos and all that but I can't do any of that and I'm not a newbie except to hubpages. The only image captioning available is centered, powder blue (hard to read) and always below the pic. So actually, the choices available make my hubs really ugly, not attractive at all.

4. Lincoln Armstrong profile image61
    Lincoln Armstrongposted 9 years ago

So, a 2 pt. Wingdings font with all the vowels replaced with umlauts is out then? 

I had such high hopes for that hub....