jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Christmas Gifts??

1. lorlie6 profile image83
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

What do you recommend as a gift for a 4 month old baby?  I am truly stumped!

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I just went through this. At 4 months, probably clothes, a boppie if Mom doesn't have one, an ExerSaucer, bouncy seat, small hand toys like rattles, mobiles and light projectors for the crib, gift certificates to a local photographer, or hairbands for girls. If you're crafty, try knitting or crocheting some hats or booties.

lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

As all good grannies should, I think I'll take up knitting!  I WAS thinking of mobiles-colorful things, you know.  Thanks so much for the reply!!

3. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 6 years ago

Diapers, the baby doesn't really care what you get, but the parents do.

smilesmile

4. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

WOOOHOOOO a big Hundie for the 'E' Girl smile

Every 4 month old NEEDS a friend the same age with clean Naps smile

Well Done BTW.

Ain't that the truth! smile  But, Pearldiver, I am not even CLOSE to his age! smile
      What's a 'Hundie?'

5. Denise Handlon profile image87
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

There's a slew of toys that are eye catching 'educational' toys that encourage eye hand coordination.  At four months baby is developing quickly-observing color, sound, movement; as well as developing motor skills and strength.  Any Baby's R Us or Toys R Us will have growth appropriate baby toys that will encourage these skills.    Have fun shopping  smile  There's a ton of cool stuff out there.

6. 60
    peterwatsonposted 6 years ago

Christmas Day is a holiday observed mostly on December  to commemorate the birth of Jesus, the central figure of Christianity.The date is not known to be the actual birthday of Jesus, and may have initially been chosen to correspond with either the day exactly nine months after some early Christians believed Jesus had been conceived, the date of the winter solstice on the ancient Roman calendar, or one of various ancient winter festivals. Christmas is central to the Christmas and holiday season, and in Christianity marks the beginning of the larger season of Christmastide, which lasts twelve days.Christmas Day is a holiday observed mostly on December to commemorate the birth of Jesus, the central figure of Christianity.The date is not known to be the actual birthday of Jesus, and may have initially been chosen to correspond with either the day exactly nine months after some early Christians believed Jesus had been conceived,the date of the winter solstice on the ancient Roman calendar, or one of various ancient winter festivals.Christmas is central to the Christmas and holiday season, and in Christianity marks the beginning of the larger season of Christmastide, which lasts twelve days.Christmas Day is a holiday observed mostly on December  to commemorate the birth of Jesus, the central figure of Christianity. The date is not known to be the actual birthday of Jesus, and may have initially been chosen to correspond with either the day exactly nine months after some early Christians believed Jesus had been conceived, the date of the winter solstice on the ancient Roman calendar, or one of various ancient winter festivals. Christmas is central to the Christmas and holiday season, and in Christianity marks the beginning of the larger season of Christmastide, which lasts twelve days.

Motorhome Insurance

working