jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

What the hell is a 'lepafrog'

1. Spacey Gracey profile image74
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

No I haven't just written a hub about amphibians with leprosy playing chase.

I am so cross with myself. I wrote a hub title about a week ago. Let the hub score grow. Finished writing it today. Checked and checked it. Published it. Collected son from preschool. Opened up laptop and saw 'lepafrog tag' in the URL. So I have had to copy and paste every blooming capsule to a new correctly titled hub.

Please please tell me you have done something equally as stupid.

1. 0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You will be even more p****d o** if lepafrog comes up on page one of google with a zillion page views big_smile

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

With virtually every hub I have ever written, I invariably come up with a better nuanced URL after the fact.

This is because no matter how much research one does, new information always keeps flowing in. smile

PS What’s wrong with "lepafrog"? smile

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

big_smile  thanks for the giggles.

who knows, lepafrog actually sounds a bit French.. lol

5. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I did a "lepafrog" google search; got ~360 hits.

I wonder what the keyword tool would say about how many times "lepafrog" is searched for each month.

This hub might have to be done a third time so as to include both "leapfrog" and "lepafrog" in the URL... smile

1. 0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I promise you, if I was lookign up keapfrog, I woudl haev for suer typed lepafrig, into the google box.

*note..I purposely left all typos above, to show you how I type, so you could see I wasn't just trying to make you feel better. Any typos in this part are ones I missed. AND will see later..and be frustrated...*

6. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I have. I've typed in 'belly-buttong-piercings' or something like that.

typos happen. Leave it because other people make mistakes and if they make the same as yours, your site may be the first on the list that they click.

7. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

Prime example:  I wrote a hub on the History of American Football Helmets in my first month here and I just noticed a few months ago that the url Football is spelled Footbal.  Well my mistake placed my hub on page one of Google for that term and it has given me over 5000 visits since I wrote it.

8. 0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

Lepafrog is a cross breed between a leopard and a frog. Will be created for entertainment purposes around the year 3010. big_smile

9. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

a lepafrog is an amphibian with missing limbs

10. Spacey Gracey profile image74
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

Well 'lepafrog' is gone now. I am very tempted to put up a hub about those poor unfortunate toad-like creatures with a hideous limb loss disease, and include a link to my leapfrog hub just for kicks.

But if you Google lepafrogit's too clever and knows you are after leapfrog really.