jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Question - How do I remove a question a visitor asked on my hub?

1. 0
    donaldsposted 6 years ago

A girl asked a question on one of my hubs asking if the person is gay or bisexual.  Now, all of a sudden, google ads aren't showing on it - for the last 5 days.  How do I get this question off my hub???  I already flagged it but is there a way to get it off now???

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Delete that comment or put that comment into spam.You can also remove comment capsule

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If it's in your comment capsule, you have the ability to delete it just by clicking the delete button that is next to it.

If it's a question, as in connected to the question/answer section, you have to hope that admin considers your flagging reason valid and removes it.

3. 0
    Uma07posted 6 years ago

I had the same problem a few days back-though it wasn't actually a question.But the HP moderator came to my rescue deleting it even before I could report it ,saving me a lot of embarrassment.Thanks to the HP team. smile

4. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

if its a request/question

I dont know if those are visible - but figured the thread could have the full set of 'question" locations

5. johnorton profile image59
    johnortonposted 6 years ago

very interesting to hear new thing that due to these type of irrelevant comment google ads is not showing. thanks for the que.