jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. Mystique Scorpio profile image73
    Mystique Scorpioposted 6 years ago

I need help with getting an adsense account I've tried alot and everytime they say "cant get in contact with google" and a dissaproved account! I havent done anything wrong ang I feel frusterated... how can I get this up an running?

1. thooghun profile image85
      thooghunposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Could you elaborate with what you mean when you say, "cant get in contact with google"?

Here's a quick checklist of possible issues:

1) You have little to no content. If you apply through Hubpages make sure you have a few hubs up before applying.

2) Certain geographical areas have a hard time applying - I've noticed threads by people in India, Singapore, Phillipines and many other Asian places that have encountered problems. The best solution to this is to work on the first point, and try again.

2. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Have you gone to google adsense and applied for an account? Sometime it may take a day or two for approval. Or, do you have the account and can't get it to sync with hubpages?

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You've been with HubPages for a single day and only have a single Hub.  It's not surprising they aren't approving your application.

Take the time to build a reputable and quality web presence, make sure you are in compliance with all of Google application terms for the area in which you reside and THEN apply for AdSense.