jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

is 67 a good score on my hub

1. vodkababes profile image59
    vodkababesposted 6 years ago

Hi i have not been on hub pages very long around a couple of week   i posted my first hub the other week(a short story)just looked has a score of 67 is this good as i am new to all this but am enjoying it at the moment thank you

2. thooghun profile image86
    thooghunposted 6 years ago

It is a start, although you'll want to push your Hub and Author score over 75 to get into the swing of things. I wouldn't worry though, if you keep writing informative hubs it will go up further all by itself.

3. vodkababes profile image59

thank you im sat here at my laptop thinking what to write next
    my minds gone blank ahh i was ok last night.

4. MyWebs profile image85
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't consider a score of 67 good really. But for a new hub and you being a new hubber its surely not bad either. Like thooghun mentioned getting your hub scores to 75 or better is best. All hubs start out with about a 50 score and usually go up from there.

If you care about your outgoing links being dofollow then all you need to worry about is that each hub has at least a 40 score and your author score is at least 75, both of which are pretty easy to do once you get the hang of HubPages.

5. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

roll the score you should be trying to improve is the 60.

6. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't say good, but it's definitely not bad.  A lot of my hubs drift around in that range though, it's not a big deal.

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My best hubs are at 80 right now. Got to 85 for a day or too. But thats from hubs that have been around for ove a month now.

7. vodkababes profile image59

thank you for all the tips everyone

1. deuxlai profile image60
      deuxlaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I still have difficulty to reach 80

8. starme77 profile image84
    starme77posted 6 years ago

yer movin on up smile keep at it smile

9. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago

"All hubs start at 50 HubScore. This will fluctuate (yes, it will rise up even if it has not been published, but there’s activity happening on the hub (from you) so hence the score moving) but if the content published is duplicate (taken from another site, even if you are the original author) it will incur a HubScore penalty. This might push it under 40. Dipping under this threshold will cause all outbound links to made nofollow. Search Engines are instructed to ‘not follow’ through the link to check out the page it is going to. Spammers don’t like that"

taken from http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/4-1- … -rankings/

So long as your hub is above the bad 40, you should be happy. I think...