jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Web based support job

1. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

What do y'all think of the job vacancy below? I've got an interview for it tomorrow, I'm pulling a sicky at my regular job to go to it but I don't even know if it will be a permanent role. I'm trying to guess what they will want me to do for them as well, I guess I'll just cover what SEO knowledge I have!!

You will get the chance to work, develop and flourish in our existing and rapidly developing social media and web network -Local company

You will gain great experience and learn new skills for your future...

If you do really well you have the oppurtunity to make this role your own and progress through the organisation.

You will need to be an IT geek preferably with lots of enthusiasm, a good sense of humor.

How do you apply -

This is the fun bit - no CV's, no boring duplicated covering letter submit a youtube video link to us stating in one minute why this position is for you to

2. Richieb799 profile image67

Nobody got any tips I guess, well wish me luck..Ive got the interview in 2 hours :S

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Good luck!

4. 0
    china manposted 6 years ago

Good luck - did you post some insightful Youtube vid for them ?

Remember to look suitably geeky for them, maybe a hoodie with a zillion gigabyte external disc hanging out of one pocket big_smile

5. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Good luck!!

Hey, I had a great geeky look yesterday.  I repaired my eyeglasses with a twist-tie, when I couldn't find the screw that had fallen out.  If you don't wear glasses, you could stop by the five-and-ten for some readers.

Also, do geeks still use pocket protectors for fistfuls of pens?

Seriously - good luck!

6. Richieb799 profile image67

I had my lap top bag and a comb over lol

7. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Offer looks good to me.

All the best richie, do well.

8. Richieb799 profile image67

Thanks guys, It seemed to go well, I have just emailed them some more information about what I can do to promote their website like they asked..fingers crossed.