jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Question, Hub Page Width

1. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

Is there a reason why page frames been limited to basically what amounts to about 1/3 of the average screen width?

I think it would be advantageous to be able to frame Hubs a bit wider, perhaps by the ability to add a third capsule within the allotted width side by side.

For Example

Text Capsule ~ Photo Capsule ~ Amazon Capsule

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Sorry but I think the page is already crowded enough - some hubs are so busy, adding a third capsule would just hurt my eyes. There are lots of other things to be had on a page including tags, adverts, author information etc. It's fine as is.

3. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

You must have a very small screen. On my display the forums are wider than the hubs.

Once your read below the Profile, Tags & Facebook blocks my screen is mostly white with a narrow strip just slightly off center containing the hub.

Since this is primarily a site to generate ad revenue, it would seem to make sense to use the empty space for that purpose.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

But the hubs might start looking overcrowded. When a site has too many ads, I don't stick around very long.