jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (20 posts)

Profile Hub Score

1. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

My Profile Hub Score has been ranging between 87 to 91 for the last 2 months or so. It never drops below 87 and never goes above 91. I am writing 2-3 hubs on a daily basis and also try to be active in forum and comment on other people's hub. I seriously want it to go beyond 91 as I have over 150 hubs now. Any suggestions!

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

My suggestion........and you'll hear more of these.....don't worry about it.  I'm assuming you're talking about your personal hubber score that you see in the corner of your photo/avatar, right?  Nothing to worry about unless you drop below 75 I believe it is.

1. 0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes. I am happy once my score crossed 75.

3. sid_candid profile image59

Yes I am talking about personal hubber score or author score or whatever else it is called. Anyway thanks for your encouraging words.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ignore the score. It's more of a personal goal than anything else. (I've been trying to get 100 for eons)

It won't effect your earnings or your traffic.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
        Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What about the $100 bonus every time we get a 100 profile score?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
          Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd go for that smile

2. Denise Handlon profile image88
          Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

me too   lol

3. 0
          TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good idea for those brilliant hard working hubbers.

4. sid_candid profile image59

I appreciate your encouraging words WryLilt. These words coming from a prolific hubber like you means they make more sense too.

5. LSKing profile image85
    LSKingposted 6 years ago

I'm aiming for a hubscore of 100 too. I'm not going to stress about it.... but it would be nice!

6. George Rountree I profile image61
    George Rountree Iposted 6 years ago

Hey y'all!

Two quick questions:

1 - How do you go about getting followers?  Have you noticed an increase in followers having an effect on your profile score?  I know I could look in the FAQ or elsewhere for the "textbook" answer, but I figured since y'all have so much more experience than I do, maybe I could kinda pick your brains? ;-)

2 - Is this true about a $100 bonus?

Thanks in advance,

Mr. G

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. Denise Handlon profile image88
      Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no it's not true 'bout the cash bonus. 
      You get followers Mr G  from writing hubs, reading and commenting on other people's hubs, interacting in the forums AND following other hubbers.  smile

You from the south, y'all?   smile

7. Karanda profile image84
    Karandaposted 6 years ago

You might want to look at your profile page, you have a number of links to start before getting into the content of your actual profile. While you have a number of hubs not many have a score higher than 70ish. This contributes to your author score. Not that any of it matters in terms of traffic or money. As long as you are getting traffic and making some money along the way it is really neither here nor there.

8. kephrira profile image59
    kephriraposted 6 years ago

I've never had a high hubber score either. I just managed to get it up consistently over 90 by increasing the karma score from linking to categories and other people's hubs, but I don't think it has ever gone over 94 still. I've given up even thinking about it now, it really doesn't matter much.

9. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

A high hubber score and a dollar will get you a cheeseburger at McDonalds, which will get you high cholesterol, which in turn can give you a heart attack, which can be fatal.  So, suffice to say, don't worry about score.  Just write.  It's healthier.

10. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

well I've reached 99 a few times...didn't make nay more money for that...don't worry about the scores...check your stats on the earnings

11. snakebaby profile image73
    snakebabyposted 6 years ago

Now I feel a whole lot better big_smile

12. Thriller profile image60
    Thrillerposted 6 years ago

I'll be more than happy to ignore it but do you realize that the Hubbers with the best score are listed first on the featured hubbers on the Home page. This obviously translates into more followers and traffic.

So more Hub score does make more sense to me smile