jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Happy Father's Day...

1. ripplemaker profile image91
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

I'm hours ahead before some of you...but it's Father's Day here and sending all the beautiful wishes and prayers to all the Fathers in Hubpages. smile

May the hands you use to touch, to hug, to comfort your wife and kids continue to be an instrument to love more and more.

May the eyes you have allow you to see the look of love, the acts of love and be grateful for all that you have.

May you be blessed financially to be able to support your family.

May you just have a wondrous day --- happy and meaningful one...and for the days to come. 

Sending all the love and hugs... smile big_smile 

Fathers, come forth, how do you feel this Father's day? smile  share, please... big_smile

2. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Thanks Michelle! You are sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! smile

3. dayzeebee profile image88
    dayzeebeeposted 8 years ago

ripplemaker you never cease to amaze me. you always manage to sprinkle love around. to all the fathers out there....thank you for simply being..

4. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 8 years ago

Happy Birthday all fathers in Hubpages!! smile

5. bjjp profile image61
    bjjpposted 8 years ago

"Fathers Are Special:

Although we are busy with our lives, we need to stop and take time to pay tribute to our fathers. Sometimes we get

swallowed up in our everyday chores and don't realize that time is passing quickly. How long has it been since you

went fishing with your dad or played a round of golf or shot some hoops with him? Or maybe you never have had

the chance to have a one on one trip out with your father. It can never be too soon to start but it can be too late.

We never know when our lives will be cut short and we never had the chance to really get to know our fathers and

never had the chance to have that one more father/son or father/daughter special time together.

Our fathers play a very important role in our lives and for those of us who get the chance to see it are very fortunate."

This is just a portion of one of my hubs and I want to wish every father here a happy father's day, although I am a few days late. Father's day makes me sad because I lost mine in 1995.