jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Links on my profile page

1. quuenieproac profile image60
    quuenieproacposted 6 years ago

Please tell me how do I link  my profile page  to my Facebook, Twitter and Amazon acc.  I just type in  the 3 sites but how to link automatically?

Also copyright,  is it ok to just put copyright...name.

Thanks.

2. SteveoMc profile image92
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

To link any url, go to profile, edit, in the text box write the text you want linked, like:  My Facebook Page, highlight it, then up above choose the linking tool  (it looks like a chain link) click on it and enter the url you wish to link.  Done.  Save your edit.

3. quuenieproac profile image60
    quuenieproacposted 6 years ago

Thank you very much Steveomc. You are most kind.

Finally got it but still struggling with  Amazon.

1. Simone Smith profile image90
      Simone Smithposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you trying to connect your Amazon Associates account with HubPages?  There's a guide here:  http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-3- … ssociates/

quuenieproacposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Simone.  I have signed in , but want to open an A shop to link with the profile page.  Am really finding new challenges everyday.

quuenieproacposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Phew ! At last I got it, I have to go back to school to follow instructions. Never mind at least my perseverance pulled me through.. TQVM Simone and SteveoMc.

Excellent teachers.. I still have to come back to this forum for guidance. Amazing you really helped me , I was getting so frustrated.

working