jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Shewawa LOOK HERE!

1. Diane Inside profile image84
    Diane Insideposted 6 years ago

All these forums you are posting, would be better in a hub. If you thought that is what you are doing it is not.

You will see the words   

Start a new Hub

at the top of the screen click on that and that is where you can put all this information.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had a look at that user appears to have two hubs. Have been reporting the threads as spam.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
        Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep, noticed that while reporting his profile.

2. Diane Inside profile image84
        Diane Insideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes I saw this also, but he is not putting any links in the threads so I looked at it as more of he thinks he is writing a hub.

but maybe he is spamming, who knows.

If he is spamming he is doing a poor job at it. lol

I've just come to the conclusion that it's better to report than not to report.

Basically if something gives me that 'spammy feeling' I just hit report and figure that the mods or maddie would be a better judge, instead of trying to second guess the whys and hows....

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I am not Shewana, but still opened this thread. How can I do this! sad

3. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

I started to reply to one of them with the same message, i.e. this info would be better as a Hub.  As soon as I clicked Submit, I saw that the thread was Closed to Reply.  I took that to mean that Shewawa had been reported and already investigated and "found wanting."

Also, when I checked his/her profile, I saw that the forum threads had been opened about 1-2 minutes apart.  That seems more like spam than like attempts at posting Hubs.  I mean, if this person has actually published one Hub, then they know how to do that correctly already - right?

You would think so, wouldn't you.

But I never saw spammers who didn't put links in somewhere. lol

Whatever all I know is it's was getting annoying. ha ha

1. Aficionada profile image94
        Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Annoying?  Is it EVER!

First it was a front page full of health-related stuff, now finance.  I did read one of the health ones and, if it was original it was worth putting into a Hub.  But I just have my doubts that anyone who has successfully made 1-2 Hubs would waste so much time putting these articles into forum threads.  On the other hand, why do it at all - without a link?  Maybe it's just an attempt to drive traffic to his profile.  I hope shewawa learns there are better ways of doing that!

I hope so too.

Yes but it says he has been here 2 months so he could have made those two hubs a couple of months ago and just forgot how.

In any case between this forum and people reporting him he appears to have stopped. Let hope so anyway. lol

4. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

The information he posted on Adsense referrals is terribly dated, and I'm guessing that most, if not all, the content of the posts has been scraped from elsewhere.

lol I was too lazy to actually read it. lol

5. Diane Inside profile image84
    Diane Insideposted 6 years ago

I bet if you look on his profile later either he will have published a whole bunch of hubs really fast or hubpages will have taken his profile down altogether.

working