jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

$1,200,000:00 USD

1. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

[Triond] You've got a new message
    The Triond Team
    Add to Contacts
    To:    shifasaleheenshuvo@yahoo.com   
    embed_0 (1KB)

Dear ShifaSaleheenShuvo,

You've just received a new message from kdebbb:

Hi Dear,

I assume that this message will reach you in good state. However, it's just my urgent need for your assistance as appointing you as my nominee that made me to contact you for this transaction. I assure you my honesty and reliability to champion this transfer to the end. I actually moved by my instinct to contacting you in here after rigorous affirmation with my mind.

I'm a US soldier with Swiss background presently stationed in Kabul.I am seeking to present you as my nominee for the transfer of my funds worth $1,200,000:00 USD(One Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars). This funds have been successfully moved from here and is now deposited in Thailand with a security company and they are not waiting for me to present a nominee/beneficiary whom they will transfer this funds to as i can't do much from here due to my engagements and conditions. Also owing to the fact as a serving soldier i can't present concrete evidence on how i made the money down here.

I will need your assurance in safekeeping this fund for me till am out of here and able to meet you for my share after the funds must have been transferred to you and my services are over down here. I will visit you for my share as i will wish you tell me how much you will take from this funds for this assistance.

Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your response, as i will want you to know that this transaction is 100% risk free.I look forward to reading from you soon as i will wish you contact me through [sashamaroni (a-t) live (d-0-t) c-0-m]

Warm Regards

Reply to this message

Happy publishing!
    The Triond Team

You are receiving this email because you are a Triond user with a verified email address.
    To control which notifications you receive by email from Triond, click here.
    To stop receiving emails and notifications from Triond altogether, click here.

2. aka-dj profile image79
    aka-djposted 6 years ago

What's the discussion here?

More trashy spam. And scam?

saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hahaha yes, but how did I get it through triond team?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
        Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

if i were you, i'd just contact the triond team and report that e-mail, so they can handle it, then just disregard it, as it sounds like a scam.  seriously, nobody is going to give that kind of money to hold onto for them; especially if you never even met them in real life.

3. aka-dj profile image79
    aka-djposted 6 years ago

I don't know. How?

So what anyway?
    It's still a scam.

4. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I think that the sad thing is that there are obviously still people out there responding to this garbage.  I get several every day through my website email, and the thing I really don't like is being referred to a 'my dear' by scammers I am never likely to meet!

5. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

UpComing Press Statement:

Things have been looking desperate here for the team, for some time. However, these New Affiliate Agencies do show a lot of Promise and since we employed our new Nigerian Marketing Manager; Mr Ima 'Sasha' Moron, our outbound mail has increased threefold smile

We believe credibility is extremely critical to our continued web presence; so please... bare with us as we work to solve the problem and increase the money pool value, to a more credible amount.
    Thank you for being a member.
    Dick Alsoamember.

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

6. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

There really is no way to contact Triond to report spammers. You can post the name on the help site, that is about it. I don't like how you can't block specific followers.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

what about the contact option at the bottom of the main website screen. i just noticed it when i clicked on the link sahleen provided.

7. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

So how is reposting email spam in the forum any different than being the original sender?

Its not a particularly humorous example.

BTW - I hope you changed your email address before reposting?

saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

did I do anything wrong? I am highly confused.