jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your Strategy?

1. 61
    High Healthposted 6 years ago

Hello Evryone

Ive been on HubPages now for over 8-9 months under this account and another. I have not written a-lot in the last few months as I have been reading and learning unstead to get the hang of it all first. I know think I'm ready to dive into the deep end and start puting what I've learnt into practise.

I think my strategy is going to be to write hubs about subjects that intrest me, write down the terms I think people are going to be looking for on paper then do the keyword reaserch to see if there are better terms, analize the top 20 sites (competition) on google for my keyword, write 1 main hub and then make 5+ sub hubs and link them all to the main one. start using my own images, start using the tags correctly, backlinking, NOT WORRY HOW MUCH CLIKCS OR MONEY I'M MAKEING AT THE START JUST HOW MUCH TRAFFIC I'M GETTING and a-lot of other things but I will keep those confidential for now untill I see if it works or not.

Has anyone else got a strategy and are you willing to share it?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Nice strategy. Just wanted to add that market samurai or some other keyword tool can help you with finding keywords and analyzing top websites.

3. 61
    High Healthposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the reccomendation...................... I'm currently using a tool called webceo for all that stuff but I will take a look.

4. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

High Health - you really need to get yourself an avatar, people are unresponsive to blank pictures smile