jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Hard Time Posting Pictures. HELP!

1. 79
    TedENposted 6 years ago

Every time I try to post a picture or photo on my hub page it gives me an error message. Any ideas on why this could be? I've tried different formats and sizes but its all the same. Your help would be very appreciated.

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is some problems occur in firefox and IE . if some problems occur then try after sometimes i also suffer from such problem

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is impossible for me to understand what you mean.

1. SteveoMc profile image92
          SteveoMcposted 6 years ago in reply to this

WE, I are amused by such problems such as I might find in going to forums to read problems I are finding not good.   LOL

1. 0

SteveoMc, the Sun also sets every night for free except when cost is high octane level.

2. 0
          DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile  I think  maybe he means..wait and try later?

Every time I have had probelms with photos it was that the pic was too big. And once in awhile, I do have to just leave the hub and come back ot it.

1. 0

Your IQ must be high (octane level).

1. 0
              DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

NO WAY!!!! Im unleaded!! tongue

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Firefox and Google Chrome work best on HubPages. Switching to one of them may solve the problem. You can upload images from "My photos" under your control panel, then access them from image capsules when editing your hubs.

If the problem persists with a different browser, try to contact HubPages.

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

If you have a really large file, that can be a problem.  Try reducing the image size to something that is less than 1 MB - even though we support file sizes larger than that.

4. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Every time I have a problem with pictures, I switch from IE8 (what I almost always use) to Firefox and it almost always works - for some reason, like WE said, FF seems to function better with HP.

5. SteveoMc profile image92
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

If you have Picasa 3, a free google program, you can select your photos and export them for sharing...it automatically resizes the photos and preserves the quality.  I have up loaded hundreds of photos this way with no problems ever on any of them.

working