jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What's wrong with my Hub ??

1. TheOneWhoKnows profile image60
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 6 years ago

It's this Hub:

<url snipped>

Substandard Quality: This Hub does not conform to the HubPages community standard of quality.

Can someone please see my hub and tell me where's the mistake and what's the mistake. I don't want to hit ''Submit for Publication'' buttton  because I can get banned :-))

1. Reality Bytes profile image94
      Reality Bytesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you should e-mail the staff as your hub is not published for us to review.   team@HubPages.com

You should make sure your hub does not violate TOS first.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

We can't see it because it is unpublished. Ask team@hubpages.com what is wrong with it.

3. kashmir56 profile image62
    kashmir56posted 6 years ago

I looked at your hubs and the only thing i can see is some of your hubs are to short,
    To write hub here you need 400-500 word count, may be a reason your hub score is so low to.
    Try making some of the short hubs longer and see if that helps.

1. talfonso profile image90
      talfonsoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My suggestion is 500-800 words. That's what I call quality length, at least for a short yet reasonable Hub.

Also, is your Hub properly tagged, spell-check, and proofread. Is it pleasing to the eye as well?

4. Norah Casey profile image80
    Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago

You should contact us directly when you have a question about why content has been moderated a certain way.

In this case, the email you should have received outlined the violation. The content is poorly written, and includes phrases that indicate to us that it is the product of an article spinner or an automated translator.

For more information, please contact us directly.

Closed to reply