jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

Made my First Amazon Sale

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

Today I have made my first Amazon Sale. It was a Halloween Mask in one of my Halloween Hubs. The sale was for a little over $8.00 and I made only a few cents. This is my first ever Amazon Sale and it means a lot irrespective of the amount.

1. warchild75 profile image47
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well done now onto the next sale!!!

2. jondav profile image66
    jondavposted 6 years ago

Well done - i had my first recently too - again just a few cents commission, but at least the system works!

3. Arlecchino profile image60
    Arlecchinoposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! I think I need to wait a little bit for my first sale:)

4. Andy Webb profile image84
    Andy Webbposted 6 years ago

I had my one and so far only Amazon sale a few months back on a book I reviewd. But it's just nice to see that one. Now to work on getting a few more.

5. Mieka profile image81
    Miekaposted 6 years ago

Congrats!!! big_smile

6. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

Many Thanks to all of you for your wishes and congratulatory messages.

7. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

You're on your way sid!  I just looked back at my stats.  I signed up for Amazon and AdSense in Nov 09.  I finally had one sale, a book, in Feb 10, and made less than 50 cents.  Last quarter I made over $40!  And I don't even write "Amazon hubs".

8. 0
    steazy1807posted 6 years ago

How easy it is to make sales from amazon?. I am new here and really not finding it profitable till this moment as well but i still hope someday things will change...How did you do it?.

1. rmcrayne profile image94
      rmcrayneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Try searching the forums (use the search box top right) for "Amazon" and look for hubbers like Nelle Hoxie.

9. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

Ooo so awesome!  Congratulations.  I haven't even started anything with Amazon yet... I'm kind of a one step at a time girl haha.  Want to get used to HubPages and Adsense first, but nice to know somebody is getting sales! Gives me hope tongue

10. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

well done, still awaiting that elusive amazon sale but you never know its christmas soon

11. pisean282311 profile image58
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

congratulations sid...

12. Money Glitch profile image87
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

http://i44.tinypic.com/10wl7cz.jpg There's more to come... smilesmile