jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Any chance of making money hubbin on metaphysics?

1. Zenofsong profile image60
    Zenofsongposted 6 years ago

I'm very interested in the law of attraction, lucid dreaming, enhancing creativity, philosophy....basically things that aren't THAT popular. Is there a good chance of me making page impressions, or shoudl i concentrate on amazon?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

http://adwords.google.com/select/Keywor … egacy=true

Use this tool to check the number of monthly searches for a keyword phrase.

2. J Sunhawk profile image81
      J Sunhawkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Unless you can repackage Carl Jung's findings into snappy best-selling tunes, I'd say the chance of making money on those subjects are somewhere between nil and zero.

You might succeed and maybe not, but you'll never know till you try. Write what you like and see if it works. D.T. Suzuki didn't make any money until late in life. The Mahayana and Hinayana Buddhist sects had a good run of best sellers in the 1970s. The Russian mystic G.I. Gurdjieff had some best sellers with his "Fourth Way" series.

Good luck and keep us informed.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I just checked, lucid dreaming is searched over 27000 times and 74000 times as a part of other keywords(broad).

3. Gina Coole profile image86
    Gina Cooleposted 5 years ago

I'm interested in these kind of topics but if you want to make money you need to write around products.  You'll find you earn more writing about clothes, furniture, gadgets or insurance, for example, than say philosophy, physics or history.