jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How many are using Idea Bank?

1. 61
    vibhavramposted 6 years ago

I would like to know how useful is Idea Bank(http://hubpages.com/my/ideabank)? How many are using this. Are these ideas really giving good results?

1. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, they do work in that they are good phrases for traffic/earnings, but you need to get in there quick when the new ideas are posted. If several hubs have already been written using the phrase and they are good quality, it's not usually worth writing another hub.

2. 61
    vibhavramposted 6 years ago

I am confused on what to write here. Does Idea Bank work if I write them?

3. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Most of those ideas are short string, I occassionally use it but incorporate the phrases in a longer string title.

eg. 'Gold Pen' is on there now.

I would consider writing the hubs 'Best Gold Pen', 'Cheap Gold Pen', 'Solid Gold Pen', 'Luxury Gold Pen', 'Buy Gold Pen', 'Where To Buy A Gold Pen', 'Buy Luxury Gold Pen', etc etc.

Those ideas are generally best used to inspire you, rather than as complete hub titles.

4. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Best idea is you should analyze your idea bank kw with the google kw tool.

5. viryabo profile image85
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

When i discovered the idea bank a few months after joining HP, i picked on a topic, expanded on it, kind of like what Ryan mentioned above.

Worked really well for me, as i've built many hubs around those short string words.