jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Help! Need Hub Making Strategy, I'm lost.

1. Zenofsong profile image61
    Zenofsongposted 6 years ago

I'm a bit stuck. This is my top hub http://hubpages.com/hub/Turning-Fear-in … on-and-EFT
    which is seemingly stuck in the 70's.

Is it best for me to create more hubs that relate to this and link them?
    Should  do away with amazon ads?
    Should I get rid of adsense ads?
    Too many videos?

Sorry for all the questions. Im just wondering if I should move onto a new topic and write as many hubs as i can on whatever i fee like or use this hub a basis to launch many other related hubs...

1. profile image0
      Whikatposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am not sure, but I think you need to put this thread in hub extreme make over.

Zenofsongposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure, either!

I posted this here because i also wanted to know if it was more pofitable to work on a small number of hubs or to create alot of them.

1. Gina Coole profile image83
          Gina Cooleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd go for more hubs rather than less.  When you start out lots of hubs don't work well so you need to experiment.  I'm beginning to see which hubs 'work' (earn!) and then I write more in the same style and niche.

Good advice! I was stuck on wondering if I should just keep adding to one hub or not.

2. ChristinaScibona profile image83
    ChristinaScibonaposted 6 years ago

It was an interesting hub.  Your writing is clear and it doesn't seem to flashy.  A score in the 70's isn't that bad, that is where most of mine are.  Maybe if you promote it more and like you said write more on the topic and link the hubs together.  Put some backlinks out there and see where it gets you.  I enjoyed the read.

Thank you Christina. I think I'll do the backlinking first and then wait a bit. I've been very interested in lucid dreaming and I have fun thinking about all the articles I can write about that. I can imagine writing an article on all the potential applications of lucid dreaming and having a nice portfolio.

working